Tree of Eternal Life Customer Q & A
- What makes you different from your competitors?
Tree of Eternal Life is a “One Stop Shop” for your African and Caribbean bush herbs, super foods and powders. It is important to us where possible for our customers to access quality products at affordable prices. Our mantra is “We aim to heal all “
- Do you sell other items?
Yes, we also sell a range of healthy foods (organic, dairy free, gluten free), drinks, supplements, natural beauty products, books and soon to be opening our African Wholistic Practitioners health hub for local practitioners.
- What items are sold online?
Currently herbs, powders, books and a selection of medicinal products, along with health and beauty products.
- What items are sold within the store?
All items online, also a range of produce, drinks, vitamins, refrigerated, frozen foods and more.
- How are the herbs and powders weighed?
Our herbs and powders are weighed in grams
- Can orders be made over the phone?
Yes, orders can be made by phone for products not available on our shopping site.
- What is the shop opening days and times?
Monday – Saturday 10-7pm and Sunday 5-7pm
- Are you open during public holidays and bank holidays?
We are closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day
Please check our social media platforms for updates on other shop closures.
- What is the shop address?
124A West Green Road, London N.15 5AA, UK
- What is the shop telephone and email address?
+44 208 800 3114 or email@example.com